Book Available Now!!! "Lakshmana's Last Stand - The Rise of Nagvanshis"

Dear Readers,

Thrilled to announce that my debut book is now out in the market. I am as excited about the release as I was during the writing phase of the book, replete with all the anticipation, creativity and effort.

I encourage all book lovers and those especially fond of historic fiction, with a base of Ramayana, to check the book out.

The book is available for purchase from Amazon (India, USA, UK), Flipkart and NotionPress, Ingram (all other countries) in paperback, hardcase and eBook (Kindle, Kobo, ibooks and Google Playstore)  formats.  If you desire an author signed copy, feel free to write to me and i shall be happy to ship a copy to you.

Above all, I welcome all comments, feedback and suggestions.

Happy Reading !

---Raj Thambu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedtime Story No.1: Onion Makes you cry, why?

Notes for the "5000 years after Krishna"

Backdrop for the story - End of Yadavas